Affordable Legal Counsel for Businesses in Texas
Every business deserves a general counsel, but full-time, in-house legal counsel is often out of reach for start-ups and small businesses.
P.Pierce Law provides affordable legal services to businesses who want the security and convenience of a general counsel as needed.
A general counsel for business is an advisor who will answer questions, draft and review documents, assist with negotiations, and meet other general business needs.
Services We Provide
We assist Texas businesses with a wide range of legal issues, from business formation, to operation and business contiunence and closing.
Our services include:
- Choosing the business entity
- Preparing and filing the right forms with state and federal agencies
- Evaluating options
- General legal advice – answering questions
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, handbooks, purchase and sale agreements and filing the right forms with state and federal agencies
- Aiding negotiations
- Helping navigate statutes and regulations
- Reviewing policies and procedures
- Enforcing contracts including non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Managing employees and the employment relationship
- Complying with corporate formalities
- Representation in court, mediation and arbitration
Business Continuence and Closing
- Changing ownership
- Planning for the future
*We work with our clients to provide services at a reasonable fee. Flat fee arrangements are available for many different situations.
**Limited Scope Services: We work with Do-It-Yourselfers (DIY) – people choose to represent themselves rather than hiring a full-service law firm for a variety of reasons ranging from financial necessity to enjoying a personal challenge. We help identify issues and potential problems, review DIY work, and provide self-help resources to minimize the risk involved with self-representation.